Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cooking Hard? Don't be silly!

So, I'm gonna be totally honest.  I don't like to cook if, one, it's not easy, and two it's not gosh darn good.  I'm no amazing chef.  I simply do what I'm told and hope it comes out well.


And sometimes it just doesn't,...




But that's okay.
 and as Taylor puts it just 


 I honestly think cooking is one of those special things that will be easily lost.  

It's so important, but with all the fast food restaurants now a days it's so much easier to go out and get food than cook it yourself. 



Or maybe you don't think you're good enough.  Well, that's a lie cause, 




Anyway, I'm gonna start putting up some things now about cooking because I think that people should know how easy, fun, and no big deal it is.  If you're a perfectionist you're not gonna like me, but I promise to have lots of pictures of it! 

So, I hope you like my new tab! 

Truly yours,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment