Sunday, January 19, 2014

How did it get so late so soon?


   Ever find yourself so caught up in things that you look up and you're not sure what the heck you're doing and where you're going? 

   I'm constantly crawling in bed at night and wondering where my day went. You have to deal with work, juggle hobbies, meals, friends, and still try to make time to chill out pick up a good book and read, or write.  It's almost impossible.

   So here I am sitting in my bookstore and I decided I'd like to do something.  Something constructive that I can do every day and that will keep my days from being a complete and total waste.  When I crawl into bed tonight, I will be able to say at least I wrote something.  Maybe it was lame, maybe it was stupid, but at least I did it.  Also, if I'm ever accused of a crime I will always have an alibi, so that's always a nice plus.  If my mom ever asks me why the heck I started a blog that will be my reasoning. xP

Truly yours,
Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment