Sunday, January 19, 2014

Packing Tension

*sits on the top of my suit case*

As much as I love traveling,  I completely hate the night before...

There's always something you have to and something you're afraid you'll forget.  It's a complete mess all covered in stress.  And along with the packing bit, you have to be all worried about the stuff you're leaving behind.  Work, and people, and such.  It's horribly stressful.   So, here I am sitting on my suitcase that I'm afraid will be too fat to fit into the overhead compartments, worrying about all the work I have to do before I leave.  An yet... I do nothing....

I'm gonna die and this is gonna end up being me....


 Well, *takes a deep breath* Here goes, *salutes* I will report back ASAP.  Wish me luck!

Truly yours,
Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment