Thursday, February 20, 2014

I was Sixteen, now I'm Seventeen, da da, da da, da daaaa

Yeah! So, I'm now officially 17!  I feel so old.  I never thought I would get to be 17.  It's pretty crazy.  I'm pretty sure I've got the mental capacity of a 12 year old though. xP  No offense to twelve year olds. They're amazing.

So, to tell the truth, I forgot today was my birthday.  I know, I'm ridiculous, but it's true.  The great thing about it though is finding out that tons other people didn't forget!  It's such a wonderful thing!

So, again, because I'm unable to speak properly and am currently obsessed with gifs I'm going to have a series of gifs about birthdays.  Hope you enjoy!

You wake up on your birthday without an alarm, 

Realizing it's your birthday you look in the mirror going,


Feeling happy you go down stairs and find your mom in the kitchen trying to be all secretive about baking your cake,

You then go to your siblings and get all excited and can't hold it in,

So you go through your day and because it's your birthday you have the right to guilt trip pretty much anyone.  Don't deny it, you know it's true.

You're in a happy mood just because and you get birthday emails.  You really were hoping you'd get them, but you down played it just incase everyone forgot. 

But when they do it feels so amazing! And you just want to hug them to death, but you down play it not wanting to look like a dork.  You try to manage the most chill thank you can muster up while still feeling like the most special person ever because they actually remembered,


And, of course, you can't get through a birthday without having people sing happy birthday to you.  No matter where it is, it's always completely awkward.  There's no escaping it.  If you're lucky it will only be your family, but if the fates are against you and you go out, then you are scarred when someone, that you will most probably beat to death later, tells the waitress it's your birthday. They then announce it to the entire world with a corny song that rhymes and makes you want to sink into the floor,

but by the end of the day you have smile on your face and are happy with how things went and you're glad that you have such great friends and family that are so wonderful. 
Basically guys,


Thanks for making my birthday so amazing! <3



Truly yours,
Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment