Thursday, February 13, 2014

New Resolution

   Alright,  I've proven myself to be a complete failure at posting every day.  Really, though, you should be thankful, because if I posted every day at my current stage it would be really lame and boring.  As if this blog isn't already a waste of your time.  However, if you do read it thank you for the 5 minutes of your day, which you could have spent otherwise. Back on topic, my new resolution will be to post every day that I have something interesting to post about.  I know, sporadic, but it's probably in the best interest of you guys.  You won't have to come on and read a bunch of pathetic chattering over the oatmeal I had this morning.  Unless it was a particularly interesting or nasty bowl of oatmeal, then you might hear a comment about it.

   So, I will be sure to post once a week, but hopefully my life will suddenly become super amazing and I will have more things to post about, therefore posting more than once a week. 

 Truly yours,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment