Friday, July 25, 2014

Technical Dificulties...

*groans* 
So,... basically I got this blogger app on my phone but it's being a horrible pain.  I tried posting with it and it's getting all glitched up because of all my gif usage... and the formatting is really pathetic. 
 It's really really making me go crazy..... 
I DON"T UNDERSTAND!!!!
 
So.... until I figure this out... well.... I haven't thought it through really.  I just thought I"d post and update you all on what the heck is going on.  

Anyway, 
 
I might just post with really bad format... but I don't think I could bring myself to do that... we'll see.... Anyway, I'll go back to researching and trying to figure it out.

Until then there's nothing you need to see, I'll be posting, you'll be checkin'.  I"ll do my best to keep it up to date. But we've all experienced how well that works....

Bye....





Truly yours,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment