Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Monday Burnout

Gosh, Easter Monday.  I can't believe Easter is already done and gone.  It's not fair how fast life is going.   So Easter Monday is one of those days that you just don't want to get up in the morning.  But you have to because you've got classes.  So, your alarm clock blares into your ears and tries to drag you out of bed but if you're like me you are anything but willing.


You stayed up late last night, had way too much sugar and everything else you gave up, but the whole time you kept telling yourself,
It's Easter for Heaven's sake, the lord has risen, have another chocolate and glass of Soda. 
So, here you are the next day on your way to classes,

And in Math you use the poor guy next to you as a personal pillow for your nap that you have no say against.

At lunch you try to wake up with some coffee and caffeine because you've got a whole day ahead of you full of things to do. So you sit there looking awful trying to exercise your eyelids and master them so they don't start drooping again.

Course, then your friends come over and go, "You look kinda tired."

Yup.... you are a winner. 


So, at the end of the day you just want to go to bed even though you should probably be doing something productive.  I have a 9 1/2 hour Theater practice today that goes until 10:30 pm and I have an hour drive home so I shall come home and do this tonight:



I sincerely hope that your teachers or boss had pity on you and didn't make you work or go to classes on Easter Monday, but most likely they did make you step up and be a responsible being.  Or... as much of a responsible being you can be while in a zombie state. xP  But in that case, I completely sympathize with you and wish you the best of luck in your day. ;)



Truly yours,
Belle

P.S.  I'm sorry about not posting yesterday I should have said I wasn't going to post on Easter, but I guess I didn't think about how busy it would be. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment