Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Invention Of The Skirt

   Can I just say, I love skirts?  There are skirts for all types of people, in all types of colors.  It's amazing!  Unfortunately I don't think girls take advantage of skirts like they should.  I don't see nearly enough cute skirt/shirt combos.   I'm sure more guys will see your femininity if you're wearing an adorable outfit.  A skirt just says, 'Lady'.  Who doesn't want guys seeing them as ladies?  Beautiful, independent, self-respecting ladies. (:  Some people say that girls wearing skirts is like lowering yourself, but seriously we have the awesome gift of cute skirts so why not wear them?!  The only things being subjected are guys, to your amazingness. ;)  So there, all you people who like to stomp ladies' rights to be feminine!


   So I put together some adorable outfits that I would so wear and actually have myself. (:  I personally like to go for the longer more knee length skirts.  Mini shirts make me paranoid, I mean,... there's always going to be wind, even if it's from one of those gosh darned sidewalk vents, and if your skirt is longer then it's safer. xP  Plus there's more cuteness to show if there's more of it. ;)  Some of these pictures are mini skirts but really they'd look just as cute a bit longer.  but these are the outfits that I love and would like to throw out there as we're getting into the spring season. (:


I love this look, with the ruffle skirt and sweater it's simple but it really is a sweet outfit.  The belt really pulls it together, (:

Adorable.  I live in the South so this is the perfect outfit for a Saturday night at a dance hall. (:        Just slip on some boots and go scootin' xP


This outfit is really sweet for a shopping day or maybe a casual movie date. (:

So, I love this outfit, but I'd have to say I'd go without the tights.  Either way, this is super sweet for a dinner with family or friends and if you're going somewhere.  Again, a very Southern outfit that would look great with boots. (: 


Alright, so I travel all the time, I take road trips, I fly.  Pretty much everything and something that goes along hand in hand with traveling is being comfortable.  Course, you don't necessarily want to wear your banana yellow sweat pants on a plane or in the car where you may or may not have to get out at rest stops so maybe try something like this.  It's a pretty red skirt that's soft with a casual scoop neck-T that looks nice and also still feels nice after the third hour of sitting in the same spot. ;) xP



This is just a layout of an outfit I love.  Plain and simple, but it catches the eye.  The belt really pops out with matching flats that are comfortable for walking and of course, your sunglasses and your handy-dandy purse that you can't go without. ;)

Okay guys, last but not least, I'm going to take Taylor Swift as my celebrity of the week who supports skirts and being cute. (: 


Truly yours,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment