Thursday, April 3, 2014

For I Am A Fool


Happy Belated April Fools Everyone!  
So, I love April fools, but I hate it when it goes extreme in both ways.  First way is when people get way too offended bye small cute and funny pranks.  It's all good fun and people should chill out.  But I also hate it when people get way to intense with their pranks and they become mean.  I don't like the ones that make you gag, such as anything to do with your toothbrush, unless it's just putting a bit of dye into the toothpaste but when people go all out and are horribly mean it's just not fun anymore.  So Here are a few cute, fun and easy ones you can do in like two seconds that will anyone think twice. 
Also, I know they're all fun because I've fallen for all of them before.


Dye your milk. ;)  Green is more fun and a lot of times makes people wonder if they should drink it. :P  

Put some tape under the mouse. You'll be a devious little devil and watch the victim get all frustrated thinking that the computer is frozen. :P


This, well, this is just perfect.

Okay so you love your best friend and you love prank calling, so here's an amazing way to get a nice punch in the arm that shows how much your friend loves you back. xP  Maybe leave out the 50 bucks bit though, I'm savin' up for college, I gotta be stingy. xP

This just makes me laugh so much. xD

This is really easy and really great.  nail Polish on the soap bar.  They'll wonder what the heck happened.  But you might go in later and be a victim of your own deed if you're not careful. :P

Okay and I know this one you would never do but it just cracks me up and I thought I'd throw it in here. xP


Hope Everyone had a great safe April fools day!



Truly yours,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment