Friday, April 11, 2014

The Key To Keys

((Sorry re-posting for technical issues))

Hey so I decided I wanted to start doing some DYI posts. *waits for the applause*
*continues when none comes*
There's quite a few things that I do that I think are pretty great and I was so happy when I thought of or saw someone else doing it.   So I'll be posting some DYIs in the future.  Hope you like them!

I know guys, I know, I'm so great, cause no one else in the history of man kind has ever thought of putting up do it yourself posts. xP


Alright, so, *claps hands together*  Let's get started with a simple one that's really useful.

So, I'm the person who always gets to my door and remembers after I smash my nose into the door that I need to get my key to unlock it.  But then I have to stand there jugling a million things while at the same time trying to find the right key out of this:
 So what I decided to do was be smart and get different coloured permanent markers and just sharpie them so that I knew which ones were which.  But unfortunately sharpies don't apparently work on metal and it all rubbed off giving me a black thumb.  Quite Literally.   So, I had pretty much given up until I saw a picture online of someone who was so much smarter than me!

They were completely genius and used nail polish.  So all you have to do is put a coat of nail polish on and maybe a layer of clear to make it shiny and they're cute and stupid proof!

You can also do cute designs and customize them if you want. (: Pretty much the options are limitless. 
So yeah, there you go!  Hope it helps you next time you're standing at your door and you have to find your key in a key factory. xP

Truly yours,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment