Monday, April 14, 2014

Junk, Junk, And More Junk!

Hey!  Garage sale day!

So.... I've never done a garage sale before.  I'm kinda a pack-rat.  I always feel like there must be something we'll possibly need that old highchair in the garage for.  I also have a hard time parting with baby toys because eventually I may need them so seeing adorable things that I loved as a kid be sold is so sad for me.  But today I got over that and did it!  
Booya!

But yes, I dumped my junk on the driveway and labeled it all and actually got a good bit of money. (: 

Course... I had to sit out there in case someone found my bop-it toy and bouncy ball collection too tempting. xP
*watches suspiciously and checks everyone as they leave*


I'm kidding, I'd never be that strict.  If they really want that stuffed animal... then, sure just take it.  It's all going to goodwill if I don't sell it anyway. xP

So yeah! stop by! My address is....*pauses* Wait.... If I gave you my address it would be detrimental to my safety...  You're probably all sweet girls that read my blog, *coughifanyonereadsmyblogatallcough* but there's the one in a million chance that you could be a man-eating serial killer that will kidnap me and who hates life.  Now how depressing would life be if you had to live with a person who hates it?

Probably pretty awful....

Anyway, even if you weren't and I put my address up I'd probably forget and you'd show up and I'd be like......
 And then,
 *rolls eyes* stalkers...

 Hope you all had a great day!  
I apologize for the randomness of my post.


Truly yours,
Belle

 P.S. I did get the job as a Hostess if any of you were wondering, (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment