Thursday, April 3, 2014

True To You

Hey guys, so I wanted to share a really cool blog I follow.  They just started up a little bit ago and they're really great!

It's three girls who run it, Caroline, Isabelle and Mercy.  They're all super adorable and wonderful, and I really loved their blog when I stumbled upon it and have been following it ever since.

So....yeah... this is me with other people's blogs.... xP

Anyway, today I was reading a post of theirs and it was so good that I decided I needed to put it up on my blog,
so that more people could look at it. *coughsandmaybeseewhatIwantminetobeascoolascoughs* xP



Unlike me, they actually keep a great schedule and post on time with great ideas.  They give adorable/practical DYIs and chick fashion advice and styles as well as sweet music suggestions.  It's really easy to follow and a good read!

Come cut me some slack though....



So yeah, maybe take a few seconds and go check it out! I'll make it really easy for you and put the link here so that laziness doesn't have to be an excuse. xP

*Points to the link* True To You <3

Truly yours,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment