Thursday, April 10, 2014

To Be Or Not To Be.....A Hostess

Hey guys,   so today I'm going in for an interview for a hostess position at Macaroni Grill and I'm really excited but also super nervous. 



I feel so old, but then I also feel way too young to be getting a job.  I've been asking people all day for prayers because I'm so nervous and can't shake the jitters I have.  So far everyone has said I"ll be a great hostess and I'm really starting to wonder if this is a conspiracy.  I mean, it makes me feel so great, like I can do this and I just need more confidence but thanks everyone for believing in me. (:

*Nervous smile* I really love you guys even if I'm not sure I believe you.

But.... what if I don't make it through, what if they kick me out and tell me to go grow up and come back when I'm not a kid anymore.  What if the manager is scary!? Don't make me go. :(




 *recollects myself and takes a deep breath*

 Now, I'm going to go in there and I'm going to ace this.  I"m going to try my best to believe all of you and let that show in my attitude.  Those people wont know what hit them and they'll have to hire me. xP

*walks off dramatically*






Truly yours, 
Belle

P.S.  My trust fall on you guys better not end up like this. xP
 



No comments:

Post a Comment