Friday, April 11, 2014

Yes? No? Maybe So?

So I went to my interview and it went well except for the fact that they don't hire people under 18.... So I'm standing there after waiting a half hour for the manager going...

WHAT?!


So *ahem* Yes, but then I went to three other restaurants.  Two of which told me to apply online.  I went to the third and they took me in and sat me down for an interview on the spot! 
*Me on the inside* Are you serious?


They actually asked for me to come back today for a second interview!  I'm really excited but I'm worried that I wont be hired for some weird reason.... 


After the nerve racking interview where they asked me mind straining questions like what days I am available to work I went home, tired and with a headache.  I went online to fill out the online application for the other two restaurants and called, as directed, when I was done with their personal interrogation.

Guess what they said.... "We are unable to hire people under 18 because of the handling of alcohol. If you come back next year we'd be happy to hire you, but unfortunately we cannot while you are still 17."
........................




Yeah..... basically....



But!  I shall not be a pessimist!  I did get asked to come back today for a second interview so I'm hoping I'll get hired here!

*crosses fingers*
Here goes nothing.



Truly yours,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment